Monday, December 19, 2005

Things to do

I never believed in the New Year resolutions because I could never keep them.... But in the coming year I thought that let's give it a one last attempt....So here I present the list of Things to do in 2006 :- (not necessarily in the order given below)
  1. A trip to Goa and spend a moonlit night on a lonely beach all by myself. Just me, the beach, the moon and the stars and nobody else.
  2. A new job.......Gosh I am so desperate to make a shift from my current job.
  3. Read a whole lot of books from Kafka to Anurag Mathur, there is a long list of books that I want to finish off in the coming year.
  4. Take some time off and go for bungee jumping and white water rafting.
  5. Go for swimming often....One activity that I really miss after graduating from the B-School.
  6. Save some money.
  7. Be connected to my friends.....At times I take them for granted because I know that they are there always for me.
  8. Thank heavens more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home