Monday, December 12, 2005

The Visit to Hyderabad

Vibs and Me Dancing away to glory( that too when I am no good at dancing)

Crazy Pooh

SCMHRD Gang @ EAT STREET


Wow! Am back after a whirlwind tour to Hyderabad! It was a long overdue and I finally decided that it was high time that I take a break from Pune. I left on Friday and was back on Monday morning. Before I realized what Hyderabad was all about the trip was over but then the duration of the trip is not directly proportional to the enjoyment and the satisfaction one may derive from a trip. 'You may live a lifetime in a second or you may decide not to live for the whole of your life.' Had a great time visiting places like Charminar, Laser Show at Lumbini Park,Hussain Sagar, Dinner on the roof-top of Eat Street, Hi-Tech City and a lake there err....I forget the name....It was nice to see fellow SCMHRDians out there busy with their lives. It was really nice to see good old Niyogi Dada. It seems that time hasn't brought about much change in him; whatever change has happened is for good. I could seem him ooze with a lot of hope and optimism. He still is a gem of a person at heart and hats off to him for that. Niyogi Da, I wish you all the very best in your life and the kind of grind that you got through was worth everything.

Thank you to all the people out there in Hyderabad for making my trip a memorable one.

PS: Niyogi Da makes an amazing cuppa tea.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute in these pics .

 
At 9:43 pm, Blogger Mohit Kaul said...

Thanks a lot for the compliment. But who is this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home