Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Day Before Yesterday

Life never ceases to amaze me. At every turn it throws up something suprising. Surprises over the course of time have been used with pleasant feelings but in my case that's not the case always. Surprises at times are really surprising when you really can't hold that chuckle back, at times they are depressing but you can't really help wondering at them.
During the course of my education I thought that I am the only aimless vagabond ( I know that it is inappropriate to use aimless and vagabond together but then at time you can't really help). Rest of my batch seemed to be eloquent about their future plans, dreams, ambitions as if they had seen their future life in a 70 mm Coloured Movie. They seemed to know the year when they would be getting married, when they would be having kids, when they would be switching jobs, when they would be CEOs, CIOs and CFOs. The other day after a brief discussion I was surprised(evoked no reactions but just a chuckle) when after a brief discussion with my friends I found that I am not the only one who is marooned in this ocean of uncertainity. Feels good when you have company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home