Monday, December 05, 2005

Rendezvous with Solitude

Past few week have been turbulent, can't handle my mood swings. I feel depressed at times and at times I am back to my normal self. There seem to be too many loose ends hanging which need to be attended to but at the moment I really can't single out a cause(s) that is responsible for such a behaviour. The other day, Ramu(Vyom), my roomate and I went for a movie; we thought that would be a constructive way to spend the Saturday night. For me it offered a chance to keep aside my worries for sometime; unfortunately the movie remedy too did not work.
"Misery begets misery"; similarly "Frustration begets frustration"......All of us seem to be like a rudderless ship, we know that we have to set sail but what we don't know is our destination. "What do I want in my life?" What is that would bring satisfaction and happiness back into my life?" I am unable to answer these questions because I really don't know and hence I try to evade these questions....My motto in life nowadays seems to be very simple 'When in doubt I quit'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home